• 급성폐손상 유전자 치료 연구
• 흡입을 통한 유전자 전달기술 개발
• 유전자 전달체 합성
- Gyeungyun Kim, Chunxian Piao, Jungju Oh, and Minhyung Lee (2018) Self-assembled polymeric micelles for combined delivery of anti-inflammatory gene and drug to the lungs by inhalation. Nanoscale. 18: 8503-8514.
- Eunji Choi, Jungju Oh, Dahee Lee, Jaewon Lee, Xiaonan Tan, Minhyung Kim, Gyeungyun Kim, Chunxian Piao, and Minhyung Lee (2018) A ternary-complex of a suicide gene, a RAGE-binding peptide, and polyethylenimine as a gene delivery system with anti-tumor and anti-angiogenic dual effects in glioblastoma. J. Control. Release 279: 40-52.
- Seonyeong Lee, Chunxian Piao, Gyeungyun Kim, Ji Yeon Kim, Eunji Choi, and Minhyung Lee (2018) Production and application of HMGB1 derived recombinant RAGE-antagonist peptide for anti-inflammatory therapy in acute lung injury. Eur. J. Pharm. Sci. 114: 275-284.
- Xiaonan Tan, Gyeungyun Kim, Dahee Lee, Jungju Oh, Minkyung Kim, Chunxian Piao, Jaewon Lee, Min Sang Lee, Ji Hoon Jeong, and Minhyung Lee (2018) A curcumin-loaded polymeric micelle as a carrier of a microRNA-21 antisense-oligonucleotide for enhanced anti-tumor effects in a glioblastoma animal model. Biomater. Sci. 6: 407-417.
- Minhyung Lee, Min Jun Kim, Jungju Oh, Chunxian Piao, Young-Woo Park, and Dong Yun Lee (2017) Gene delivery to pancreatic islets for effective transplantation in diabetic animal. J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 56: 45-54.
- Ji Yeon Kim, Chunxian Piao, Gyeungyun Kim, Seonyeong Kim, Min Sang Lee, Ji Hoon Jeong, and Minhyung Lee (2017) Combined delivery of a lipopolysaccharide-binding peptide and the heme oxygenase-1 gene using deoxycholic acid-conjugated polyethylenimine for the treatment of acute lung injury. Macrolmol. Biosci. 17(8)
- Chunxian Piao, Jeong Hyun Park, and Minhyung Lee (2017) Anti-inflammatory therapeutic effect of adiponectin gene delivery using a polymeric carrier in an acute lung injury model. Pharm. Res. 34(7): 1517-1526.
- Ji Hyun Song, Ji Yeon Kim, Chunxian Piao, Seonyeong Lee, Bora Kim, Su Jeong Song, Joog Sig Choi, and Minhyung Lee (2016) Delivery of the high-mobility group box 1 box A peptide using heparin in the acute lung injury animal models. J. Control. Release 234: 33-40.