- 급성폐손상 단백질 치료 연구
- 엑소좀을 이용한 뇌종양 표적형 약물전달
- Gyeungyun Kim, Chunxian Piao, Jungju Oh, Minhyung Lee (2018) Combined delivery of cur cumin and the heme oxygenate-1 gene using cholesterol-conjugated polyamidoamine for anti-inflammatory therapy in acute lung injury. Phytomed. 56:165-174.
- Gyeungyun Kim, Chunxian Piao, Jungju Oh, and Minhyung Lee (2018) Self-assembled polymeric micelles for combined delivery of anti-inflammatory gene and drug to the lungs by inhalation. Nanoscale. 18: 8503-8514.
- Eunji Choi, Jungju Oh, Dahee Lee, Jaewon Lee, Xiaonan Tan, Minhyung Kim, Gyeungyun Kim, Chunxian Piao, and Minhyung Lee (2018) A ternary-complex of a suicide gene, a RAGE-binding peptide, and polyethylenimine as a gene delivery system with anti-tumor and anti-angiogenic dual effects in glioblastoma. J. Control. Release 279: 40-52.
- Seonyeong Lee, Chunxian Piao, Gyeungyun Kim, Ji Yeon Kim, Eunji Choi, and Minhyung Lee (2018) Production and application of HMGB1 derived recombinant RAGE-antagonist peptide for anti-inflammatory therapy in acute lung injury. Eur. J. Pharm. Sci. 114: 275-284.
- Xiaonan Tan, Gyeungyun Kim, Dahee Lee, Jungju Oh, Minkyung Kim, Chunxian Piao, Jaewon Lee, Min Sang Lee, Ji Hoon Jeong, and Minhyung Lee (2018) A curcumin-loaded polymeric micelle as a carrier of a microRNA-21 antisense-oligonucleotide for enhanced anti-tumor effects in a glioblastoma animal model. Biomater. Sci. 6: 407-417.
- Ji Yeon Kim, Chunxian Piao, Gyeungyun Kim, Seonyeong Kim, Min Sang Lee, Ji Hoon Jeong, and Minhyung Lee (2017) Combined delivery of a lipopolysaccharide-binding peptide and the heme oxygenase-1 gene using deoxycholic acid-conjugated polyethylenimine for the treatment of acute lung injury. Macrolmol. Biosci. 17(8)
- Binna Oh, Hojung Song, Dahee Lee, Jungju Oh, Gyeungyun Kim, Sung-Hee Ihm*, and Minhyung Lee* (2016) Anti-cancer effect of R3V6 peptide-mediated delivery of an anti-microRNA-21 antisense-oligodeoxynucleotide in a glioblastoma animal model. J. Drug Target. 25(2): 132-139.